sbynews

DelMarVa’s Premier Source for Conservative News, Opinion, Analysis, and Human Interest

Contact Publisher Joe Albero at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com or 410-430-5349

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sen. Rand Paul to Newsmax: Why Was Polish MiG Plan Discussed Publicly?

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., wondered aloud on Tuesday why the plan to transfer fighter jets from Poland to Ukraine for its war with Russia was discussed publicly, suggesting it was a major blunder by the Biden administration.

Paul’s comments to Newsmax came after the Pentagon last week said it would not take possession of the Soviet-built MiG-29s as intermediary between the two Eastern European nations, days after it essentially endorsed the transfer along with saying it was considering replacing the planes with U.S.-made F-16s.

”I think the big mistake here was if you’re going to help someone by arming them, or giving them weapons, announcing and debating it in public probably is not the best way to do it. You realize Poland touches Ukraine,” Paul said on ”Eric Bolling: The Balance.”

More

1 thought on “Sen. Rand Paul to Newsmax: Why Was Polish MiG Plan Discussed Publicly?”

  1. These clowns actually wanted Putin to know that they were considering it…
    His threats of ‘our escalation consequences’ could then be used to kill the plan!

    We have globalist traitors within our country’s leadership!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *